Posted to uk.d-i-y
sm_jamieson sm_jamieson is offline

Default Marking out flooring

On 18 Dec, 16:52, petercharlesfagg wrote:
Friends, My wife wants me to fit the B&Q flooring panels in the
bathroom.

Is there a simple way of transferring the shape or contours of the
toilet pedestal to an uncut flooring panel so that I can then use a
jigsaw to remove the section to fit.

Regards, Peter.

The usual recommendation is to remove the loo and board under it. Of
course you need to fiddle a bit when replacing since it is higher.
Otherwise, you should be able to get a large piece of paper under the
pedestal and trace the shape. Seal with silicone afterwards. But IMHO
the job will never look perfect that way.
Simon.