Posted to rec.woodworking
Skip Williams Skip Williams is offline

Default HINTS AND TIPS

A quick update to my above reply .....

Some of y'all may have downloaded ShopFileR last week. Just wanted to let
you know that an update is available.

Links, files, etc can now be associated in the Magazine Index section.
Scanned articles or complete magazines can be organized here.

On the main menu, go to 'Help', 'Check the Web for Updates'

Thanks
__________________
Skip
www.ShopFileR.com

"Skip Williams" wrote in message
.. .
Thanks for the kind words, Roy.

Registered users will get free updates for at least two years from the
date they installed ShopFileR.

Some selected updates will be available for unregistered users as well. I
plan to have an update next week to add the ability to add links, file
associations, etc. to the Magazine Index. Some folks have scanned their
WW mags or certain articles and wanted a way to keep the links and scanned
files associated with a particular magazine. This update will be available
to everyone.

Skip
www.ShopFileR.com

"ROY!" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:58:26 -0500, "Skip Williams"
wrote:

Roy,

I am.

I origionally wrote it for my own shop to solve some problems that I was
having keeping track of all my links, forum messages, etc. Then added a
bunch of stuff to it and thought it might be useful to others .

Skip

"ROY!" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 09:31:48 -0500, "Skip Williams"
wrote:

Are you the author of the ShopFileR software?
ROY!

Skip,
Program looks to be winner.
How long will you give free updates to registered owners?

ROY!