Posted to rec.woodworking
GROVER GROVER is offline

Default Looking for a replacement base for my Sears circular saw(purchased in 1970)

On Dec 17, 12:35 pm, "Dick Snyder"
wrote:
My trusty Sears 7" circular saw (called an electric handsaw when I bought
it) fell off a high place and put a very bad bend in the base. All my
fault. Sears doesn't carry that part anymore and I can't find anything on
eBay or a google search. Does anyone know a source for these things or at
least a place to start hunting or am I out the money for a new circular saw?
If it of any interest, the Sears model number is 315.27782.

TIA

Dick Snyder

You might consider reusing it as an anchor.
Joe