Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Adaptor board

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 22:05:55 GMT, "Oppie" wrote:

I need to make an adaptor board to replace a hard to find IC. I was
considering using the type of pins that are common on LCD displays - where a
'C' section attaches to a pad on top and bottom of the board and then has a
pin that descends to the board below. I just can't find a manufacturer.
MillMax makes round pins that either solder into holes or get pressed in.
Wasn't quite what I was looking for though.

Thanks for any assistance in jogging my memory.
Oppie

Edge clip?

http://www.interplex.com/nas.nsf/0/6...2?OpenDocument

John