Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

wrote:

On Dec 10, 5:05 pm, "SteveB" wrote:
I saw a clear full body picture of the Omaha shooter. Anyone who had a
concealed weapon and who could shoot decently could have lessened the
carnage. If you got a CCW, carry your weapon.

Steve

OK. I will probably regret the flames I get BUT

Are you saying that the populace needs to be armed when they go out to
get a bottle of milk, lest they encounter a "bad guy" and need to
defend themselves?

What if the "bad guy" gets the drop on you, and kills you. Is it YOUR
fault as you were not quick enough to "defend" yourself? (seems to be
a common thread by some here...)

Are you saying that it's better to not carry a gun, and let the "bad
guy" gets the drop on you, and kill you? Do you undersand what "Get the
drop on" means?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell