Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rob Fraser Rob Fraser is offline

Default Ping: Rob Frazer

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 00:20:58 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Where the hell are you? I thought you were coming in on the 11th?

No word from you yet. Did you get lost in unclaimed baggage?

Maybe he's being held in DHS custody on a terrorism charge for trying
to smuggle a pint of water, a pair of paper scissors, or some massive
1" penknife on board the plane. 16" knitting needles are allowed,
though. Our fearless leaders at work...

--
Seen on a bumper sticker: ARM THE

Gunner- I just got your call today. Things are incredibly ****ed up. Sun
pushed back the interview in Palo Alto. I dumped my girlfriend who was going
with my.... Well, I'll call you back. I picked up some work to cover while
I was down and it turned into a nightmare. It's done. Signed off etc.
I am such an asshole! Same thing happened with the AWS show when I
wound up in the hospital and Iggy was left scratching his head wondering
where I was.

Respects,

Rob

PS: I was trying to get good holdover on a immigrant but I could not get a
clean shot off!! Now how's that for a answer!