Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Damn, it's cold

"HeyBub" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Wow, that sounds miserable. 38F? You have my compassion. What will
you ever
do!

Unless I missed it, he never explained why his neighborhood was so
disabled? Just because of low temps? Don't they have heat in their
schools?

Of course we have heat in our schools. That's why the schools are
air-conditioned.

We didn't build the world's first air-conditioned sports stadium to be
ostentatious! Well, maybe a little...

So, why was the town disabled, as mentioned in your first message? Just
because it was 38 degrees? Or did something else happen?