Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Damn, it's cold

In article , Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article ,

Kurt Ullman wrote:
It is all what you are used to. Living in Indiana, I get a kick
when the Weather Bureau posts wind chill warnings for Florida's
panhandle when WIND CHILLS get down to 32 or so.

Yep. I've lived in Indianapolis for 30+ years.

Did you get all dug out today? Weather dudes couldn't make up
their minds yesterday so gave a bit of everything....

Yeah, no problem -- wife and I got back from visiting friends late Saturday
afternoon to find that our 16-yo son had shoveled the driveway. We didn't get
enough snow in Round Two to bother shoveling again. How about you?

--
Regards,