Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] barry@sme-online.com is offline

Default Damn, it's cold

Uh, maybe it's specific to YOUR location, and how some folks operate
non-EPA-compliant woodstoves. Think: population density & inversion
layering.

So your blanket statement is kinda irrelevant here.

John

On Dec 16, 3:48 pm, "Madx" wrote:
Last night here in California we were advised that there was a spare the air
alert and to refrain from wood fires. So if it is not harmful why would it
be all over the news NOT to make a fire?

"Caesar Romano" wrote in message

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:52:44 -0800, "Madx" wrote
Re Damn, it's cold:

You DO know that burning wood is very BAD for the environment! I guess
you
don't care much about the health of the planet.

Wood burning is carbon-neutral in any period less than roughly 100
years.