Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis[_2_] mac davis[_2_] is offline

Default Ping: Leo Vanderloo

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:00:38 -0500, "Lyndell Thompson"
wrote:

Leo, Could you please share some details about your drying shed? I would
just like to know if it is a basic shed, or does it have a small heater, or
dehumidifier etc. I have an unheated part of my shop that may work as a
drying shed. Thanks for any help you can provide. P.S. I chickened out on
using SWMBO new dryer to dry wood. If something went wrong it would not be
worth the fight.
Thanks Lyndell

Not chickened out, Lendell... you just exercised common sense..lol

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing