Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Sometimes complaining to an ISP works... I think...

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:19:02 -0600, Louis Ohland wrote:

"We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers."

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

-- Newsdemon.com Support Team http://www.newsdemon.com

Clearly you are an agent, whether you know it or not, of the Government
Intelligence Services.

There's a really cute science fiction story from (I think) the '50's,
about a poor clod in a society with universal (and "secret")
surveillance. The security camera in his bedroom made an irritating
noise so he couldn't sleep, the guy who tailed him was always bumbling --
it was a great embarrassment.

After many trials and tribulations the guy ends up claiming and
colonizing a planet, which gets populated by all the still-incompetent
(but nice!) people sent to spy on him and his 'defectors'.

--
Tim Wescott
http://www.wescottdesign.com