Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Removing frozen bolt

It's Sunday, and I'm all dressed up. And going out this evening. Did stop
and get some JJBBlaster or something like that. Couldn't find KROIL. I'll
try the Blaster on there one more time. Problem is, that the piece sticking
out is a nub now, and not a lot to grab on to. There's enough on the other
end, though to either cut a screwdriver slot, or to double nut it, then see
if there's enough room to get a universal socket in there. Will do the heat
to cherry red thing, too. If that don't work, about all I can think of is
to weld a piece of rod to the end of the threads inside the tuning fork
part, and hope it will pop loose. And if that don't work, I'll toss it.

Steve