Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Can't believe this...

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:47:38 -0500, Nate Nagel
wrote:

SNIP
Hallerb said he had a year-old Delta, I'd be curious to know if it had
the standard threaded connection between the sprayer hose and faucet. I
get the impression that they don't make radical changes to their designs
very often.

nate

I like Delta. Not sure if you're talking about the type where the end
of the spout pulls out for spaying, or the separate sprayer that sits
in an extra hole. The Delta's with the pull out sprays have a threaded
connection with an o-ring seal to the spout. (At least as of a year or
so ago.) I have two and haven't had any trouble with them leaking.

HTH, Paul F