Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch Arch is offline

Default Alcohol Drying - David R. Smith blog on subject

Like any 'Ole Soak' it's not easy for a wet bowl to dry out. They both
have to want to for the process to work, but it has been done by many
drunks and woodturners. I recognize the difference.

I've never sent a wet bowl to AA, but it's a thought and not much worse
than some other timber drying methods. They all have their zealous
missionaries so it's a matter of choosing (or refusing) any sect.

Guess I should at least get my bowl cleaned up in LDD before it attends
its first AA meeting.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter