Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Greed

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 19:39:53 -0800 (PST), Millwright Ron
wrote:

I have come to the conclusion it is not how much it costs the
manufacturers or what the laborers get paid. . It is about GREED,
GREED of the CEO's, GREED of US POLITICIANS.........

Millwright Ron

Ron, you need to get a life. Find some post-retirement activity
besides beating your union drum -- or at least take it somewhere else,
please.

Somehow I think you saw my previous post re greed being destructive on
either side of the table, but couldn't see your side of the table
there.