Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dave Hinz Dave Hinz is offline

Default right wing crap, religious nonsense, SPAM, and crossposting

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 09:33:57 -0800, Al wrote:
Dave:

FUNNY!

I just did the same thing and blocked the sender when I got to your message!
Great, maybe eventually, we can filter the right wing crap, religious
nonsense, SPAM, and crossposting to just a few well thought out machining
posts.

Interesting that you don't mention left-wing crap. I mean, that guy
didn't even have the decency to put OT: in the subject lines of his
off-topic rants, despite being asked to at least twice. Ah well, so
much noise, so little signal. So easy to fix.