Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Al Al is offline

Default right wing crap, religious nonsense, SPAM, and crossposting

Dave:

FUNNY!

I just did the same thing and blocked the sender when I got to your message!

Great, maybe eventually, we can filter the right wing crap, religious
nonsense, SPAM, and crossposting to just a few well thought out machining
posts.

Al