Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.solar.thermal,alt.energy.homepower
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT GUNS

In message , Balanced View writes
Jim wrote:
"NapalmHeart" wrote

It is rather funny that they would refer to us as "Ameristan" when
Europe is getting Islamified from the inside out. Their countries
and culture will be taken from them and flushed before they can do a
damn thing about it.

Yeah, they really don't know anything about America. Their
ignorance shows every time their fingers type. Folks here are ready
for another right-wing rebellion, cuz we sure didn't get the one W
promised us, and Nancy Pelosi hasn't done a damned thing to help anyone.
I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE! will be
our new rallying cry.

Nah, you're just plain mad, as in foaming at the mouth. You've had
almost 8 years of total right wing nonsense
that has bankrupted the country and blamed democrats like they had been
in control of all branches of the
government the whole time Bush has been in office. The end result is
the country is in the worst shape in living
memory, you need a revolution all right, but not a right wing one.

intelligence across the pond at last

--
geoff