Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Cailloux Cailloux is offline

Default RCA TV 32F530T pix tearing horizontal lines

Starting problem Dead TV. RCA 32F530T, chassis ATC113CD4, year 2004. I
Replace flyback # 257807 along with the H-O/P XSTR (2SC5148 original
Toshiba).
Problem fix. Everything work fine, except i have hatching or tearing lines at one or two places on the screen depending on the white level (contrast), always moving in half screen area on the top. Same symptom with video and RF input. If i lower the vertical height, tearing lines disappear. No error code in service mode.
I replace the flyback 3 times with different part # and suppliers (not original RCA flyback, NLA) , 257807, 257805 and ACME-2632 (replacement for RCA #261163). Still have exactly the same problem with 2 tv set. I checked parts in the horizontal and vertical circuit, DC supply, everything looks good. Ear low noisy flyback.

See pictures
I do a lot of research on the web and nobody has experienced this
problem.
Any suggestion? Bulletin note? Jungle ic? Damper diode failure?
Flyback incompatible???
Someone saw that before?
Thanks
Pierre