Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default six pulse bridge rectifier

Snip

Anybody else out there following this thread with absolute horror? I
have been in electronics for 40 years and I am picturing all sorts in
my minds eye. One thing is for sure, I wouldnt go within 100 metres of
it when its fired up, faulty or not!
Gordon

I agree that the OP isn't qualified. He said himself he's not an
electrician. Man, does he have *any* idea how far that kind of voltage
can leap through air when he introduces any kind of test probe to the
area? The most surprising thing to me is that he isn't dead already.

This is just scary. This guy doesn't even own a decent multimeter or even
know how to use one and he is playing with a 3 phase HV inverter! I wouldn't
go near this thing either. I hope this guy doesn't end up killing himself.
I'd say he should invest in a good life insurance policy.