Posted to alt.building.contractors,alt.construction,alt.home.repair
Sammy bin Snoozin Sammy bin Snoozin is offline

Default Kitchen Remodel Update & Photos

"John Grabowski" wrote in message ...

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote in message
"Chase" wrote in message ...

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote

Anyone know another free site where I can move the photos?

http://photobucket.com/

Thanks, Chase. I just uploaded them here...

Here's the direct link... http://tinyurl.com/29nrlr

The first photo is the earliest. The rest are in reverse chronological
order, so the first ones are at the bottom.

I ususally use the adjustable depth electrical boxes in the kitchen to have
the ability to accommadate the final backsplash thickness. Personally I
would have remove all of the old wiring and installed all new. I hope that
the old wiring that you have apparently spliced to the new wiring is #12.

Thanks for the tips, John. I'll check out the adjustable boxes before finishing. Checking the wiring I could see, it looks pretty good and it is 12 awg.

Sam