Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default B&Q (And others?) LED external floodlights

In article ,
Owain wrote:
Simon Finnigan wrote:
I find daylight works best.

Must be nice having daylight when you get home from work :-)

The 6am starts are a bit of a bggr though.

I can't believe there are some drunks going home as I am going to work.

A few years ago I worked on one of those live Saturday morning kids
progs. Made at the Ch5 headquarters off Tottenham Court Road. So was
driving through the West End at about 5am. Seeing people queueing up to
get into clubs.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.