Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

In article , " wrote:
On Dec 14, 7:47 am, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
So Dan...do you have something you want to tell us?

TMT

The reason I posted that was you previous post. An ad hominem
argument very similar to " have you stopped beating your wife". And
your last post is much of the same thing. You need to use real
agruments. If you were on a high school debate team, you would lose
with such posts.

So now I have told you. You look stupid so much of the time with what
you post.

You're just now coming to that conclusion? I think most of the rest of us
plonked him last spring.

--
Regards,