Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fear Unions

On Dec 14, 4:25 am, "Tom Gardner" wrote:
Greedy corrupt unions is why I have closed down 2 departments and buy-out
those parts now. I'm considering further cuts in personnel and might move
to a "Right to Work" state. Union people are idiots that want to cut the
goose open and get ALL the gold.

Tom,

You ought to look at this:

http://thurbersthoughts.blogspot.com...at-bottom.html

It is comments on how Ohio rates in the 2007 Economic competition
Rating done by the American Legislative Exchange Council.

And then download the entire report. There is a link it it at the web
site. Well worth reading. In the data on each state, one of the
things listed is whether the state is a right to work state. But that
is just one of the factors presented.

Dan