Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob's my cat Bob's my cat is offline

Default Heavy Duty Drawer Slides

On Dec 14, 6:37 am, rustyjames wrote:
Would anyone out there know where to get them? I did a Google but
haven't found what I'm looking for. They are for a wheelchair lift
and the dealer price just seems too rich to me. I know the lift
manufacture doesn't make them and they should be available somewhere.
TIA

Acuride is a big manufacturer of drawer slides, have you checked their
products? http://www.accuride.com/products/ind...l/category.php
Or you might try McMaster Carr for one stop shopping http://www.mcmaster.com/
they have quite a range from much too small to much too expensive,
with luck you will find something in between. I hope you don't need
their bigge$t ones, though with a motorized wheelchair and passenger,
I don't know. Has anyone really ever spent $1616 for a pair of drawer
slides? sure, with a 49" extension and a 820lb capacity they are
impressive, but $1616!