Posted to uk.d-i-y
Si[_2_] Si[_2_] is offline

Default B&Q (And others?) LED external floodlights

In message , Simon Finnigan
writes
"Si" $3o&m wrote in message
In message , Simon Finnigan
writes
"Edgar" wrote in message
Simon Finnigan wrote:

Why do I get the feeling i`m going to be the Guinea pig here? :-)

Because you're the one who has difficulty getting about your garden
to check
things without a flood of light. I'd use a lantern.

Good for you. I have torches to use, but a torch is not as
convenient as a floodlight for many jobs is it?

I find daylight works best.

Must be nice having daylight when you get home from work :-)

It is, and it's also nice being able to alternate that with several
hours daylight before I go to work. However at my age, on balance, I
think I'd rather be stuck with the problems everyone else has, & in
another few years I will.

--
Si