Posted to alt.building.contractors,alt.construction,alt.home.repair
hawgeye hawgeye is offline

Default Kitchen Remodel Update & Photos

"Sammy bin Snoozin" wrote
I just checked it and couldn't connect... "Sorry, this GeoCities site is
currently unavailable." If you get this, pls check back later.

I uploaded a bunch of photos taken as going along in the kitchen remodel
project. So far we have repaired the floor, framed a larger window,
installed receptacle/switch boxes.

http://www.geocities.com/sammybinsnoozin/kitchen2.html

I would greatly appreciate any comments or suggestions that you have from
looking at the photos!

Not knowing the scope of your project and just going by the pics, I can see
a few things that I would have done different.
I would have ripped out all of the drywall from the start. It makes life a
lot easier when running wire, pipe, etc. Drywall is cheap and you would
probably save time and money by replacing it.

--
hawgeye ©