Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Fluorescent shop light woes

"James Sweet" wrote in message

"JANA" wrote in message
From my experience, I found that some of the cheaply made ballasts and
lamps
used in the low end fixtures don't last very long.

Personaly, I would get a good quality fixture, preferably something made
in
America. I only use made in America products whenever possible.

Good luck. I prefer to buy American or European products but the classic
name brands build all this sort of stuff in China, Mexico, Malaysia, or
various third world countries. Very few mass produced products are built
here anymore and it's less all the time.

Honestly I'm starting to wonder if we make anything here anymore other than
mag lites and craftsman tools. It won't be long before those are out of
business or being made overseas.