Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default What Size Phase Converter do I need?

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:17:03 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Wed, 12 Dec 2007 04:19:33
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 14:47:19 -0800, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Tue, 11 Dec 2007 04:26:52
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:55:49 -0600, "Pete C."
wrote:

Louis Ohland wrote:

In the words of someone with four bypasses and five divorces (or was
that the other way...) "Why get married? Instead, buy a house for a
woman you hate".

This individual smoked, drank, and ate non-healthy foods. He can't die,
there isn't blood in his veins, but a mix of alcohol and bacon grease...

RainLover wrote:
Life's been good and bad... got divorced,

The ultimate truth:

Women aren't worth the water they retain.

If you need one, rent one.

"If it flys, floats or ****s...rent it"

Conversely, "If it has testicles or tires, it's going to cause you
grief."

I see you have met my sister.

One of her favorite statements.

2nd Amendment Sister
Brass Roots charter member
Dykes on Bikes rider (she isnt gay)

Interesting gal, my sister.

She married?

Nope..but she finally found a guy who wasnt intimidated by her 3
degrees, and is as smart as she is. They been together for at least 8
yrs now. But Ill put you on the "approved" waiting list.

She took the Golden Parachute after 18 yrs running a hazmat department
for Detroit Edison, took a few yrs off working cadaver dogs around the
world, Midwest Director of EARS (Emergency Animal Rescue (the folks
who go in right after disasters and rescue the critters left behind
(or ahead of the on coming fire/flood etc) and then got hired back by
Det-Ed as an outside consultant for some outragious salary. I think I
heard she paid cash for her house......

Im quite proud of her.

Gunner