Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default B&Q (And others?) LED external floodlights

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 23:38:47 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I quite like the idea of being able to just put it on the wall
and leave it turned on, so I get some light at night

http://www.solarilluminations.co.uk/...ty_Lights.html

Maximum on time of 60 seconds from last PIR trigger. Even if you overide
that some how the 6V 4A/Hr battery fully charged with the 6V 10W lamp has
a, theoretical, run time of just 2.5hrs...

At this time of year unless the solar panel is rather large there won't be
enough light to fully charge the battery during the day. The balance might
be OK with the 60s restriction and only a few tens of activations.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail