Posted to alt.guitar.lap-pedal, rec.crafts.metalworking, rec.woodworking
[email protected][_2_] chinanetpass@gmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default please check syntax error (grammar mistakes) for me

On Dec 13, 10:05 pm, "Stupendous Man" wrote:
I have corrected the document foor you.
Here it is in proper English
------------------

When it comes to purchasing products with the label "Made in China", Caveat
Emptor--let the buyer beware. Generally, consumers equate these three words
with cheap and shoddy products. Now, "Made In China" also spells
"Danger".

as a man on the earth, I'm sorry for some misfortunes caused by some
"Made in China".
every consumer including me abhors shoddy products.
so what we can do is that never consume shoddy proucts whether it
"Made in China" or "Made in Moon"

AS a man in the street, I'm glad to know various comments about China
which come from the rest of world. Let me know what they are
thinking about China.

as a chinese ,I'm working hard to change : what i can change.

At last i hope China bring chance and benefit instead of harm to you,
to me, to the world.

by the way,
Merry Christmas to everyone
be carefule when you consume whether it "Made in China" or "Made in
Moon"