Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Fear Unions

"LRod" wrote in message
news

The union haters will be dumping all over this thread in a heartbeat.
I've never understood how a working person wouldn't be in favor of a
union, just as I've never understood how a black person or gay person
could be a rethuglican. Doesn't make sense. It's like a chicken
belonging to the fox club.

I don't hate the union because if forces the prices of products to not be
compeditive, or because $2500 on every GM vehicle goes toward an employee
and his family that no longer work for GM, or because when they strike it
disrupts the economy.
I was one that was able to keep a job on my own merrits with out a union to
stand behind.