Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

Default Need Marantz 1250 repaired in Pittsburgh area.

"David Farber" wrote in message
I had a loyal client move from Southern California to Pittsburgh. She has a
Marantz 1250 power amp. I serviced it a few times for intermittent popping
noises and signal drop outs. She called and says now it has developed a
constant hum (audio still works). Shipping the amp back to me would be
quite
costly so I was wondering if anybody could recommend someone in the
Pittsburgh neighborhood for hopefully an uncomplicated repair.

Thanks for your reply.

**1250? Do you mean 250? The old US made thing?

Trevor Wilson