Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Greg G. Greg G. is offline

Default Random musings of a COC. If I can't turn it, I'll disparage it.

Darrell Feltmate said:

Watch it CW. I represent that remark. After all, overeating, eating with
dirty hands in the middle of the woods, and clearing manure piles without
bullet proof gloves or a respirator is why I died at such a young age :-)

Same here. My body is just too stubborn to de-animate.
Asbestos from 60s era brakes and clutches, lead and rosin fumes,
nitrocellulose lacquer, carbon tetrachloride, cigs, sanding dust from
32 different native and tropical woods, and the air in Atlanta.
I died 20 years ago...

Greg G.