Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.building.construction,alt.architecture,alt.home.repair
Michael Bulatovich Michael Bulatovich is offline

Default Large and cheap plywood near Coventry, RI

"John Martin" wrote in message
On Dec 13, 8:29 am, RicodJour wrote:
From Craigslist:http://providence.craigslist.org/mat/507255077.html
I have about 600 sheets of 5x12 plywood 5/8 thick Im selling it for
$5.00 a sheet these are brand new not used if you figure the square
footage it equals just as much as 2 4x8 sheets put together you can
purchase as much or as little as you want delivery available call
rocky (401)269-9934

Man, I wish I had a project for it and lived a bit nearer!

Check the Craigslist listing and it now says particle board, not
plywood.

There's a difference? ; )
--

MichaelB