DoN. Nichols

Default _Sources_ for carnide chain in the US?

In article ,
Old Nick wrote:
On 16 Jun 2004 22:42:39 -0400, (DoN. Nichols)
vaguely proposed a theory

[ ... ]

I've just e-mailed them (both addresses), explaining the problem
as perceived.

I've gotten a response from them, and I'll cut-and-paste it from
their response.

Don,
We have received e-mail from N F White and have responded but are not
sure we have gotten through.
We have an exclusive distributor for Australia:
"BILLEROY""
195 BAILEY'S LANE
OBERON NSW 27
AUSTRALIA

e-mail Keith Cleton

Ron

Is that (N F White) you?

It sounds as though they could not sell direct to you, if they
have an exclusive distributor there. But hopefully, the mark up for
them is not too bad.

I hope that this helps,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |