Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
:

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:27:49 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

..

Convicted felons are already outlawed from gun possession, but they
have them.

Some, do you know the percentage?

why,does it matter?

You want to take them from law abiding folk?

Yes, see below.

So,you do not believe in the Constitution,nor the reasons WHY there's a
Second Amendment.

I consider my gun as insurance. Better to have it and not need it,
than to need it and not have it.

I wonder what the stats are on the number of people shot by
intention or accident by someone in the family or a friend using a

legally held gun? How many are shot by someone with a illegally held gun?

at least 2.5 MILLION DGUs per year(Defensive Gun Uses) by ODCs(Ordinary
Decent citizens).
That far outweighs the much smaller number of bad gun uses.

You really need to educate yourself on gun issues.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik