Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 12:40 pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 20:27:49 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

..

Convicted felons are already outlawed from gun possession, but they
have them.

Some, do you know the percentage?

You want to take them from law abiding folk?

Yes, see below.

I consider my gun as insurance. Better to have it and not need it,
than to need it and not have it.

I wonder what the stats are on the number of people shot by intention or
accident by someone in the family or a friend using a legally held gun? How
many are shot by someone with a illegally held gun?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

You are the one wanting to take guns away. Surely you have a reason
based on facts, why don't you provide the data?

Harry K