Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default HINTS AND TIPS

Wed, Dec 12, 2007, 3:29pm (EST-3)
(mac*davis) dothly sayeth:
I can see that, now that you pointed it out.. I'm way too old to run in
front of it, trying to tighten the screw handle..

Hehehe That reminded me. Years back, in another life, I was in
the Pentagon. For those that don't know, besides the stairs and
elevators for moving from floor to floor, they have large spiral ramps.
Mainly they're so the electric fire trucks and medical ambulances can
journey from floor to floor. But they're also in use by others. One
day I saw a Army SP4 pushing a shopping cart around one of the building
rings (halls) and then down a ramp. He'd been scooting along with one
foot on the cart and the other pushing himself along. He kept going
down the ramp. And started picking up speed. However, insteadof
putting the other foot down, he put his pushing foot up. Speed continue
to accumulate. Until he ran into a wall. Needless to say, I laughed my
ass off. Ah, great times, with great guys. LMAO

JOAT
I do things I don't know how to do, so that I might learn how to do
them.
- Picasso