Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

George wrote in
:

Dave Bugg wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
..
Still, if shooting breaks out, do you want your gun with you or at
home? I want mine right in my waistband. All 18 rounds.
I would rather not have one at home or with me.

Well, here in America you are free to do whatever you want about being
armed. Me, I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop.

Not really, I have a concealed weapons permit and I can't even drive
through the adjoining state (PRofNJ) with a gun in the vehicle or on my
person.

Yes,you can drive thru NJ with a gun in the vehicle.
It has to be unloaded,inaccessible(trunk).Not on your person.
There was a law recently passed protecting the right of citizens to travel
with firearms stored in their vehicles.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik