Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 11, 5:26 pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
"SteveB" wrote in message

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
..

Still, if shooting breaks out, do you want your gun with you or at home?
I want mine right in my waistband. All 18 rounds.

I would rather not have one at home or with me.

-- Joseph Meehan

That's the beauty of our country, Joseph. The freedom to choose. Would
it be wrong of me to insist you bought and carried guns? Of course it
would. Let each person choose for himself.

Steve

It is also the beauty of out country to make laws to increase our
safety, even if some disagree. In this case I am in favor of gun laws
reducing or even eliminating access to guns.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit- Hide quoted text -

Let's see. Guy uses gun to commit crime. Just how is adding
additional laws going to stop him from using a gun to commit a
crime? Or are you unaware that every illegal use of gun is _already_
breaking an existing law?

It has been pointed out be multiple others that confiscating guns has
not ended gun crime in other countries. Those laws have been on the
books long enough to have had the gun grabbers dreams come true, how
come they haven't?

Harry K