Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:59:37 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:51:51 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 18:41:53 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:21:22 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Read it cover to cover Sunday while laid up.

WIA? Spill, mon.

Walking pneumonia.

Again? Bummer. Didn't you have that same malady last year, before
the heart attack?

Ayup. Its becoming a yearly event. I had pneumonia at 6 weeks of age,
and it very nearly killed me but for some miricle drug or another that
was new in 1953.

I appear to be prone to it.

All the more reason to take it somewhat easier. Push it a bit too much
and that ticker will go out next. THEN where will your profits go?
I had nasty bouts of colic as a baby and the brilliant MD put me on
downers, straight phenobarbitol. I was addicted at a month old. sigh

I sorta kinda collapsed Friday night. Managed to
make it to home..slept nearly 12 hours, hit a urgent care clinic..got
a diagnosis and a couple shots of antibiotics in the ass and a
dressing down for letting myself get so worn out..

There goes half your profit from this job.

Nah..it was surprisingly cheap.

That's good.

Granted..I was the only native english speaker in there....

Si, yo conosco.

True..but hard to do late at night in an industrial area.

Most people forage for food during daylight hours, stocking it away
for late night consumption. YMMV.

Eat better and snack in between with -good- foods, guajalote. Your
body will thank you by not dropping dead on you.

Indeed. I should treat it better. Ive become quite attached to it over
the years.

The older I get (we're the same age), the better I treat my old bod.

A big fat check at the end of the month, sent to your funeral, won't
be nearly as much fun.

It will be, once they open my will and see who and where it goes....
very big laughter

Can I have your forklift when you go to the big machine shop in the
sky?

Ive not been home since the week before thanksgiving, nor had a day
off since thanksgiving, but for the last weekend.

What I really really need now..is to get well and truely laid.

I suggest doing so in that order, too. G'luck!

Q: What's the weight of the copper wiring you're installing there? How
much did the thieves steal?

Ive hung about 2500 lbs. The pre existing conduit must have had at
least double that in it, just in small gauge alone.

Gunner