Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Tools you didn't know you needed

"Brent" wrote

i prefer the bail i MIGHT go into an outdoor store and ask if they
have any snapped fibergalss fishing poles and pick up a reel for it

Personally, I'd buy a Wrist Rocket and a Zebco pushbutton reel. IIRC, the
wrist rocket is made of steel rod, and it would be easy to MIG a handle
facing forward to mount the reel with hose clamps. I've seen those work,
and they are sweet. I am a pretty good caster, but am not sure I could toss
the nut where I wanted it with any regularity. Especially if I was shooting
for a particular opening.

Steve