Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 6:58 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Ed Huntress" wrote:
I also saw something recently that will make a lot of gun owners cringe: it
appears that if someone pulls a gun on you while they're committing a crime,
and you don't have a gun, your chances of surviving are some large multiple
of your chances if you do have a gun. I'm not going to go explore that data
but it was published in some peer-reviewed journal. I find it a little
suspicious but, who knows.

I suspect that the survival rate is intimately connected to who gets his
weapon ready first.

--
Regards,

No...it is who uses it first.

So are you going to shoot first and ask later?

Have fun in prison when you shoot an unarmed person or a family member
who forgot their keys.

TMT