Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Dec 12, 5:46 am, Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 23:23:34 -0800 (PST), Too_Many_Tools

wrote:

I also saw something recently that will make a lot of gun owners cringe: it
appears that if someone pulls a gun on you while they're committing a crime,
and you don't have a gun, your chances of surviving are some large multiple
of your chances if you do have a gun. I'm not going to go explore that data
but it was published in some peer-reviewed journal. I find it a little
suspicious but, who knows.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed is correct.

The powerful the weapon, the more likely the outcome will be fatal for
someone.

Unless you compare stabbings and shootings...

As I said elsewhere, a gun can be used in an instance and regretted
for a lifetime.

So can a Western Auto tire iron.

If you have a gun and use it, be prepared for all the consequences
whether or not they are favorable or not to you.

Of course. The same also holds true with power tools, automobiles,
house hold chemicals and so forth.

Gunner

That is what RESPONSIBLE gun ownership is all about.

TMT- Hide quoted text -

Excuse, excuse, excuse...excuses won't save your guns.

TMT