Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_2_] SteveB[_2_] is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Joseph Meehan" wrote:

"SteveB" wrote in message

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
..

Still, if shooting breaks out, do you want your gun with you or at
home?
I want mine right in my waistband. All 18 rounds.

I would rather not have one at home or with me.

So don't. The REAL question is do you feel the need to tell someone
else that they can't? Not a dig at you, just an honest question.

It certainly not my right to do so as an individual, but as a citizen
and voter, it is my right to work towards laws to do just that.

--
Joseph Meehan

I'm sure Herr Klinton and her ilk would like to disarm Amerika. When they
do, it will be fighting in the streets. And the true meaning of the
amendment to keep and bear arms will be understood by all. It was to
protect us from a tyrannical government. Like Hillary has in mind.
Confiscate obscene business profits. Outlaw guns. Socialize the US.

Pick your pony folks, the race is about to start.

Steve