Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

"Jon Anderson" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:

I think that Jon Anderson may have seen some of it, over a decade ago, on
the Outdoors Forum.

Suffering from CRS, I have only vague memories of that topic there. I
bailed after some guy started mouthing off how easily he could build a
surface to air missile that could take down our own fighter jets.

Hmm. Yes, it would remind you of things that go on here sometimes. 'Must be
the same gene pool. d8-)

Do you remember Tony Mandile, the guy who writes for the outdoors magazines?
I called him to wish him a merry Christmas last week.

Funny though, I still remember my CIS address, 71620,662.

76537,513. From 1983. I did have several other numbers, though, as a sysop
on several forums.

--
Ed Huntress