Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca clare at snyder.on.ca is offline

Default Tools you didn't know you needed

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 19:40:59 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 15:36:08 -0500, Leon Fisk
wrote:

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:09:42 -0800 (PST), Brent
wrote:

On Dec 11, 2:37 pm, Leon Fisk wrote:
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 02:20:34 -0800 (PST), Brent

Still think that would be a good RC application and maybe
make the job a bit more fun

Leon youre a genius =) the thought of usng an RC vehicle never
crossed my mind but its SOOOOOO elegant and simple

And it means i get to buy a fun toy when its not work time

If you do and get a chance to try it out I want to know how
well it works They were too darn expensive yet when I was
doing stuff like that. Sure beats falling through the
ceiling though like one of my co-workers did. Ooops!

Somebody made a sling-shot, weight and string rig too.
Nowadays someone would probably freak out and call the
police if they saw you with a sling-shot...

I don't know the truth of the matter, but the story was that on Friday
afternoon, a pull string needed to be provided in 500' of 8" duct. One
of the crew came back from the pet store with a rabbit which he
harnessed to the string. When said rabbit refused to go more than ten
feet into the duct, he pulled it back and applied a few drops of
gasoline to the exhaust pipe. It was estimated the rabbit was doing 30
MPH when it came out the other end.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

Well I KNOW mice have been used to get a pull line through condoit
----.(1.5 or 2")