Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Take yer gun to the mall

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:21:22 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

Im feeling better. Yesterday I took it easy, ate well, got lots of
sleep last night, feel almost decent this morning. Munching on yogurt
and oatmeal as I type this.

I forgot to comment on that one. Knowing you, it was probably that
pseudo-flavored, dead-culture yogurt from the supermarket, the one
with 36 grams of sugar and no flora in it.

I like Brown Cow Cream Top (plain) with raw hiker's trail mix on the
top. It's enough real fuel to get you to the top of a mountain.

--
My future starts when I wake up every morning...
Every day I find something creative to do with my life.