Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Getting the Ducts Cleaned

On Dec 11, 5:04 pm, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
Consider this. They do have dust in them. The dust came out of the
air. The dust is still there. They are collecting more dust than they are
putting back into the air. It sounds like unless they have set some kind of
record and the dust is blocking the air flow, I would leave well enough
alone.

"Lexis" wrote in message

Is it beneficial to get the air ducts in your house cleaned? Seems
the heat isn't distributing through our house all that great. could
it need a duct cleaning or would this be something else?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

Duct cleaning made me real sick for days since the dust is caked in.
Cleaning them loosened all the crap I breathed, and yes they used a
10000.00 vac cleaner , clean your furnace and AC coil, to reduce
airflow should be impossible with ductwork, I bet its the AC coil and
dirty blower wheel .